Terms & Conditions
1.Supplier or provider is defined as Engaje, 88 Burswood Road, Burswood Western Australia, Australia 6100
2.Client or purchaser is defined as individual, company, corporation, business or organisation ordering or requesting quote from Engaje.
3.“Hardware” meaning Personal computers, laptop/notebook computers, modems, routers, switches, servers, printers
4.“Purchaser” meaning Client or end user of the product (not Engaje)
5.“Legacy equipment” is, no longer supported by manufacturer, out of manufacturer warranty. Legacy equipment can be identified by Engaje technical staff.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Purchaser agrees to be bound by the terms and condition outlined in the Engaje Services “Terms and Conditions” document ref# c1111xlz.
Payment & Product Terms
1.All goods must be paid for in full before being despatched or picked up, unless otherwise stated
2.Ownership of goods remains the property of Engaje Services until goods are paid for in full
3.All prices quoted are subject to 10% GST (Goods and Service Tax)
4.Prices and specification of goods and services are subject to change without notice.
5.Goods subject to payment by a Finance Company such as a Lease or Asset Rental cannot be placed on Credit. Finance arrangements for such purchases must be notified at time of order placement by the purchaser. Goods will not be released until finance company gives authority to release.
6.A signed purchase order or order confirmation letter is required for all goods to be purchased.
Delivery of goods
1.All items purchased are to be picked up from Engaje at “88 Burswood Road, Burswood Western Australia, 6100” unless other stated.
2.All delivery costs are to be paid for by purchaser unless otherwise stated
3.Purchaser is responsible for supplying Engaje Services with the correct delivery address. Any incorrect information supplied by purchaser that leads to extra costs will not be covered by Engaje Services
4.It is the responsibility of the purchaser to take appropriate measures to safe guard against damage to goods in transit. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to request or organise insurance on delivered goods.
Fitness for purpose- guarantees
- The customer agrees that skill and judgement of the supplier is not be relied on in relation to the suitability of any goods for a particular purpose. Any information, recommendations
- Engaje Services cannot guarantee the software supplied is free of errors or bugs. Any errors or bugs that occur are outside Engaje Services control.
- Engaje Services under any circumstances does not assume responsible for the retention and or loss of any data for any individual, purchaser or company.
- Engaje Services is not responsible for the management of backup devices or drives. Including but not limited to, the changing of daily backup media (tapes or external backup drives), monitoring rotation of the backup media.
1.With exception to the conditions mandated by Australian Consumer Law(ACL), Engaje Services / the supplier gives no express warranty in relation to goods and services supplied whatsoever
2.All hardware sold by Engaje Services is to be returned by purchaser to Engaje unless stated otherwise. “Return to base warranty” generally applies to all items.
3.The warranty provided by the manufacturer covers the cost of replacing the parts, within the conditions specified by the manufacturer and according to the warranty purchased by the customer. The time required to diagnose the issue can be either undertaken by the customer themselves, or by Engaje Services staff or contractors. If it is undertaken by Engaje Services staff or contractors then normal charges will. Engaje will not liable to cover the time it takes to diagnose an issue if the equipment fails.
4.Hardware covered by Manufacturer warrantee is between purchaser/end user and the hardware manufacturer.
5.Any manufacture warranty work to be completed on purchasers equipment is to be organised by purchaser, where Engaje Service’s involvement is required (onsite or remotely) extra charges as per consultants rates will apply unless otherwise stated.
6. Engaje will refund faulty equipment as required by the terms under Australian Consumer Law
7. Engaje will not refund money on an incorrect purchase or if purchaser “changes their mind”, unless otherwise stated.
8. Engaje will not guarantee work conducted on legacy or out of warranty equipment. We also cannot guarantee upgrades to legacy equipment will work as desired.
9.While Engaje will take appropriate care where possible. The purchaser/client is responsible for all data and configuration backup before any work is done on equipment. Including warranty work, general service or any work conducted by Engaje staff or contractors. Computers, notebooks and any other equipment sent for repairs or assessment may have data and configurations destroyed without notice.
Once a refund has been approved we will provide that money to you as soon as possible. Generally speaking we will always refund using the same payment method as the goods/services were originally paid for. In come circumstances this is not possible and in these circumstances CA Management Services will provide a refund by bank transfer to an Australian Bank Account. Our commitment is to provide you with your refund within 7 days of the refund being approved, generally it occurs much quicker than that.